ACTED is committed to immediate humanitarian relief to support those in urgent need and protect people’s dignity, while co-creating longer-term opportunities for sustainable growth and fulfilling people’s potential. ACTED endeavors to respond to humanitarian crises and build resilience; promote inclusive and sustainable growth; co-construct effective governance and support the building of civil society worldwide by investing in people and their potential. The commitment of ACTED and that if our teams are guided by 4 core values:
(1) Responsibility: we ensure the efficient and responsible delivery of humanitarian aid with the means and the resources that have been entrusted to us.
(2) Impact: we are committed to having the most sustainable impact on the communities and the people with whom we engage.
(3) Enterprising-spirit: we are enterprising and engage in our work with a spirit that creates value and overcomes challenges.
(4) Inspiration: we strive to inspire all those around us through our vision, values, approaches, choices, practice, actions, and advocacy
Location: Idleb – KAJ office
Start Date: 01-Aug-2021
The Agriculture Project Assistant will be in charge of carrying out the day to day field activities in the field level.**
Chain of Command
Under the authority of:
Agriculture project Officer
- Area Logistic Department
- Area Finance Department
- Area HR Department
- Area AME Department
BNFs, (Local councils and governing bodies), suppliers, vendors, and organizations.
· Implement FSL activities specifically related to agricultural food assistance program.
· Complete deliverables to specification and within timeline
· Provide required information to relevant parties as dictated by contract and procedures
· Participate in the development of new proposal by supporting the identification of partners, sectors, activities, etc.
· Identify best practices and lessons learned
- Respect and follow up of ACTED’s Financial procedures
- Provide internal reports with complete, verified information to FSL Officer on time
- Report challenges and issues faced to the line manager.
- Carry out focus group discussions with targeted communities and their representatives,
- Carry out market assessment, price monitoring with support from the FSL officer,
- Carry out beneficiary’s identification, selection, and registration processes timely, transparently in accordance with the program guidelines,
- With coordination with the local authorities, and relevant ACTED team prepare the distribution plan,
- Carry out training for the project’ beneficiaries, and make sure all meeting outputs are well archived and shared with the FSL officer,
- Regularly monitor program activities progress against program work plan promptly identifying any current or potential delays and provide timely inputs and feedback to the supervisor,
- Prepare and submit daily and weekly reports to the FSL senior officer as required,
Adherence to All Applicable Regulations:
- Ensure the beneficiaries meet the selection criteria,
- Collect all the information from beneficiaries for the project,
- Collect necessary documentation for project completion.
Key Performance Indicators
- 95% of Planned Daily activities are implemented in time.
- 90% of OFs and BoQs prepared and requested are accurate and raised in timely manner.
- 100% of all team member understand all applicable regulations.
- 100% of the program documentation produced during beneficiary’s identification, selection, and registration processes are timely submitted, and transparent in accordance with the program guidelines,
· University agricultural degree.
· Experience in implementing relevant project for 1Y.
· Good Computer skills (Microsoft office)
· Longer than 1 Years in relevant experience
· Experience in using KoBo
· From KAJ area residents
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants must apply by fill the application form at this link
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply
“ACTED applies a strict “hiring no first and second-degree relatives” policy. All applicants have to declare any relatives when applying, failure to do so will automatically result in a rejection of his/her candidacy.“
“تطبق منظمة اكتد سياسة صارمة بشأن عدم توظيف أقارب من الدرجة الأولى والثانية. يجب على جميع المتقدمين لوظائف اكتد الافصاح و الاعلان عن أي صلة قرابة عند التقديم ، وسيؤدي عدم القيام بذلك تلقائيًا إلى رفض طلب الترشيح للوظيفةا.”**