II. Organizational Context and Scope
Under the overall supervision of the Head of Migration Management Division and direct supervision of the IBM Officer, the Project Clerk will be responsible to support the implementation of Immigration and Border Management (IBM) project team in all administrative and logistical related tasks.
III. Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Ensure appropriate filing of all the project related documentation, procurement and other operational documents, contracts, agreements, PRs, POs and CRFs.
- Support the external project team staff in the daily operational and administrative matters.
- Prepare and follow up on all administrative forms (Timesheets, Road Mission Requests, Procurement Requests, and other forms) related to the identity management project.
- Coordinate with IOM Resource Management Unit to process salaries, advances, DSA claims for the external project team in line with IOM rules and procedures.
- Assist with translations of all requests, correspondences, agreements and ad hoc requests.
- Organise meetings as required between the MMD and the external project team.
- Maintain all request and reports within the identity management database and ensuring that all reports are translated and necessary follow up action is taken in a timely manner.
- Ensure all incoming official letters/documents are stamped, dated and distributed accordingly.
- Assist with preparing trainings for the external project teams.
10.Assist the external project team with technical assistance on managing the identity management database.
11.Assist the Program Assistant with monitoring fuel claims, vehicle logs, external project team office related expenses, ad-hoc expenses.
12.Ensure all external project team staff are familiar with conditions for DSA claims. Coordinate with Program Assistant to verify travel expenses and DSA claims.
Any other task assigned by the program
The incumbent is expected to demonstrate the following values and competencies:
Values – all IOM staff members must abide by and demonstrate these three values:**
· Inclusion and respect for diversity: respects and promotes individual and cultural differences; encourages diversity and inclusion wherever possible.
· Integrity and transparency: maintains high ethical standards and acts in a manner consistent with organizational principles/rules and standards of conduct.
· Professionalism: demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent and committed manner and exercises careful judgment in meeting day-to-day challenges.
Core Competencies – behavioural indicators level 2*
· Teamwork: develops and promotes effective collaboration within and across units to achieve shared goals and optimize results.
· Delivering results: produces and delivers quality results in a service-oriented and timely manner; is action oriented and committed to achieving agreed outcomes.
· Managing and sharing knowledge: continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge and innovate.
· Accountability: takes ownership for achieving the Organization’s priorities and assumes responsibility for own action and delegated work.
· Communication: encourages and contributes to clear and open communication; explains complex matters in an informative, inspiring and motivational way.
Note: Appointment is subject to funding availability.**
· Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including Excel PowerPoint Good knowledge of information technology and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel Word PowerPoint and Publisher.
· Strong interpersonal & intercultural skills with an attention to detail
V. Education and Experience:
University Degree preferable or equivalent Diploma in Computer Science, Data Management, Communication, Business Administration or other related field.
· one year of professional experience with an international organization in Afghanistan in the field of development, capacity building or administration.
· Experience in the usage of office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) and e mail is required.
· Excellent communication skills in English is a must.
Previous experience is Migration Management /Identity and Border Management is a distinct advantage.
Fluency in English and Dari is required. (Oral and written)
Advantage working knowledge of (Pashto)
How to apply
Interested applicants are invited to send curriculum vitae through ACBAR website by Close of Business (CoB) 17 July 2021 latest, we do not accept hard copies.
to apply Click here