ACTED is committed to immediate humanitarian relief to support those in urgent need and protect people’s dignity, while co-creating longer-term opportunities for sustainable growth and fulfilling people’s potential. ACTED endeavors to respond to humanitarian crises and build resilience; promote inclusive and sustainable growth; co-construct effective governance and support the building of civil society worldwide by investing in people and their potential. The commitment of ACTED and that if our teams are guided by 4 core values:
(1) Responsibility: we ensure the efficient and responsible delivery of humanitarian aid with the means and the resources that have been entrusted to us.
(2) Impact: we are committed to having the most sustainable impact on the communities and the people with whom we engage.
(3) Enterprising-spirit: we are enterprising and engage in our work with a spirit that creates value and overcomes challenges.
(4) Inspiration: we strive to inspire all those around us through our vision, values, approaches, choices, practice, actions, and advocacy
The Agriculture Project officer is in charge of implementing ACTED’s programs in the field, especially regarding to the Agricultural food security program’s activities**
Chain of Command
Under the authority of:
FSL project Senior Officer
- Project Assistants Agriculture
- Area Logistic Department
- Area Finance Department
- Area HR Department
- Area AME Department
BNFs, (Local councils and governing bodies), suppliers, vendors, and organizations.
· Implement FSL activities specifically related to agricultural food assistance program.
· Complete deliverables to specification and within timeline
· Provide required information to relevant parties as dictated by contract and procedures
· Participate in the development of new proposal by supporting the identification of partners, sectors, activities, etc.
· Identify best practices and lessons learned
- Respect and follow up of ACTED’s Financial procedures
- Provide internal reports with complete, verified information to FSL Senior Officer on time
Project Cycle Management:
- Supervise all the task in the program work plan on daily basis,
- Supervise the market assessment, price monitoring,
- supervise the Verification and registration processes for the vulnerable households across the locations mentioned, and insure all the information requested in place,
- Supervise the Project assistants who prepare the distribution plan
- Supervise the Implementation for both the voucher and/or in-kind distribution and redemption processes, and all the necessary documents submitted accurately on time,
- Verify and count the vouchers from the participant vendors and review all documents prior submission to finance for payment,
- Prepare and submit daily and weekly reports to the FSL programme manager as required,
- Supervise the FSL team to do document review and verification prior submission to Finance for payment,
- Ensure to keep accurate documentations related to the program at the field level,
Adherence to All Applicable Regulations:
- Ensure the beneficiaries meet the selection criteria,
- Collect all the information from beneficiaries for the project,
- Collect necessary documentation for project completion.
Key Performance Indicators
- 95% of Planned Weekly activities are implemented in time.
- 90% of OFs and BoQs prepared and requested are accurate and raised in timely manner.
- 100% of all team member understand all applicable regulations.
- 100% of the program documentation produced at the base level are scanned and shared with Senior Officer with timely manner.
· University agricultural degree.
· Experience in implementing agricultural for 2.
· Experience in NGOs with similar work and voucher for 1 Y
· Good computer experience
· Longer than 1 Years’ Experience with INGOs
· Longer than 2 Y experience in implementing agricultural and voucher programs.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants must apply by fill the application form at this link
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply
“ACTED applies a strict “hiring no first and second-degree relatives” policy. All applicants have to declare any relatives when applying, failure to do so will automatically result in a rejection of his/her candidacy.“
“تطبق منظمة اكتد سياسة صارمة بشأن عدم توظيف أقارب من الدرجة الأولى والثانية. يجب على جميع المتقدمين لوظائف اكتد الافصاح و الاعلان عن أي صلة قرابة عند التقديم ، وسيؤدي عدم القيام بذلك تلقائيًا إلى رفض طلب الترشيح للوظيفةا.”**