ACTED is committed to immediate humanitarian relief to support those in urgent need and protect people’s dignity, while co-creating longer-term opportunities for sustainable growth and fulfilling people’s potential. ACTED endeavors to respond to humanitarian crises and build resilience; promote inclusive and sustainable growth; co-construct effective governance and support the building of civil society worldwide by investing in people and their potential. The commitment of ACTED and that if our teams are guided by 4 core values:
(1) Responsibility: we ensure the efficient and responsible delivery of humanitarian aid with the means and the resources that have been entrusted to us.
(2) Impact: we are committed to having the most sustainable impact on the communities and the people with whom we engage.
(3) Enterprising-spirit: we are enterprising and engage in our work with a spirit that creates value and overcomes challenges.
(4) Inspiration: we strive to inspire all those around us through our vision, values, approaches, choices, practice, actions, and advocacy
The FSL Project senior officer is in charge of implementing ACTED’s programs in the field, especially regarding to the Agricultural program’s activities**
Chain of Command
Under the authority of:
FSL project Manager
- Project Officer Agriculture
- Project Officer Livelihood
- Sub Area coordinator
- Area Logistic Department
- Area Finance Department
- Area HR Department
- Area AME Department
BNFs, (Local councils and governing bodies), suppliers, vendors, and organizations.
- Manage the Implementation of the FSL activities specifically related to agricultural, cash and voucher programs.
- Complete deliverables to specification and within timeline
- Represent Program and ACTED in Relevant Sectors
- Provide required information to relevant parties as dictated by contract and procedures.
- Participate in the development of new proposal by supporting the identification of partners, sectors, activities, etc.
- Identify best practices and lessons learned.
- Review and share the payment information on time to FSL Project Manager,
- Organize and monitor the payments from the hawala agent to ACTED Beneficiaries and suppliers,
- Prepare the supporting documentation for Beneficiaries payments,
- Control the supporting documentation for procurement payments,
- Share all program related documents soft and hard copies of to the FSL Program Manager,
- Provide internal reports with complete, verified information to FSL Project Manager on time
Project Cycle Management:
- Supervise all the task related to FSL and Cash programs work plan on daily basis,
- Supervise the focus group discussions which conducted by the FSL team with farmer and their representatives of the community,
- Supervise the market assessment, price monitoring,
- Supervise the verification and registration processes for the vulnerable households across the locations mentioned, and insure all the information requested are in place,
- Supervise the FSL and Cash team who prepare the distribution plan.
- Supervise the implementation for both the voucher and/or in-kind distribution and redemption processes, and ensure all the necessary documents are submitted accurately on time,
- Verify and count the vouchers from the participant vendors and review all documents prior submission to finance for payment,
- Review the daily and weekly reports submitted by FSL and Cash officers as required,
- Supervise the farmers’ field days and Farmers’ field schools for the targeted groups,
- Supervise the FSL team to do document review and verification prior submission to Finance for payment,
- Ensure to keep accurate documentations related to the program at the field level,
- Take the lead for the field coordination with all relevant actors who implement agricultural program to raise and address the challenges facing the program implementation,
- Provide day to day management for Agriculture and LLH teams.
- Conduct performance appraisal review for the team members and identify capacity building gaps.
Adherence to All Applicable Regulations:
- Ensure the beneficiaries meet the selection criteria,
- Collect all the information from beneficiaries for the project,
- Collect necessary documentation for project completion.
- Ensure to maintain good communication with the Local Council in each location where ACTED is implementing activities.
- Present the project activities and selection criteria in a clear manner.
- Update the Local Council regularly on the implementation process
Key Performance Indicators
- 95% of Planned Monthly activities are implemented in time.
- 90% of OFs and BoQs are raised from the base are on time and accurate.
- 80% of technical evaluation are conducted within 3 Days period and submitted to Logistics.
- Attending and delegate in case on leave to attend the WAM meeting and provide all program update and the next week plans.
- 75% of all complaints are followed up within 15 Days.
- 100% of all completion certificates are prepared and raised for logistics on time.
- 100% of the program documentation produced at the base level are scanned and shared with PM in timely manner.
· University agricultural degree or agricultural experience for 5 years.
· Experience in implementing agricultural and voucher programs for 2.
· Team management experience in an equivalent role for 1 Year or more
· Good English language skills (written, speaking, and reading).
· Longer than 2 Years Experience with INGOs
· Longer than 5 Y experience in Agriculture
Team management experience in an equivalent role more than 1 Y
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants must apply by fill the application form at this link
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“ACTED applies a strict “hiring no first and second-degree relatives” policy. All applicants have to declare any relatives when applying, failure to do so will automatically result in a rejection of his/her candidacy.“
“تطبق منظمة اكتد سياسة صارمة بشأن عدم توظيف أقارب من الدرجة الأولى والثانية. يجب على جميع المتقدمين لوظائف اكتد الافصاح و الاعلان عن أي صلة قرابة عند التقديم ، وسيؤدي عدم القيام بذلك تلقائيًا إلى رفض طلب الترشيح للوظيفةا.”**