Term of Reference
Duties and Responsibilities:
· The receptionist has to meet the visitor and quickly and politely he asks him about the reason of the visit and the following information needs to be obtained
o Visitor name and organisation
o Whom the visitor wants to meet
o The purpose and the duration of the visit
o All this information is to be recorded in the visitor log
· The receptionist checks the visitor’s ID and tells the staff who has a visitor to get the permission of the visit and then the receptionist accompanies the visitor to inside the building till he arrives to the intended staff.
· When the visit finishes, the receptionist has to make sure that the visitor went out of the building and signed in the visitor log
· The receptionist is responsible for ensuring that vehicles are not parked across the ACTED entrances or vehicle gates.
· Receptionist has to ensure that both ACTED and visitors’ vehicles are parked orderly in their designated areas.
· All non-ACTED vehicles needs to be checked
· ACTED vehicles which are parked outside the building during night need to be checked first thing in the morning.**
Qualifications and Requirements:
· The candidate should have previous experience as receptionist, guard, or related field such as police or security
· The candidate age should be between 25 and 45.
· The candidate has to be physically and personally fit
· The candidate has to be able to write and read well in Arabic. English knowledge is a plus
· The candidate has to be able to use communication means, especially WhatsApp
· The candidate has to be accountable and committed to bear responsibility
· The candidate has to be punctual and trustee
· The candidate has to be initiative and able to work with little supervision.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants must apply by fill the application form by this link
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.