Senior Learning and Capacity Building Specialist, USAID/Senegal Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning in Senegal (MELS), Dakar, Senegal
The five-year USAID Senegal Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) project will provide USAID/Senegal with performance measurement and management support activities, including, but not limited to, monitoring and evaluation design, program evaluation design and implementation, sectoral assessments, surveys, learning, data system and management and statement of work (SOW) development for evaluation activities. This contract seeks to improve performance management at all levels to help the Mission meet Agency requirements, make better informed strategic and management decisions, and advance Agency learning.
**Please note: Only citizens of Senegal are eligible for this position
This is a senior-level position which will report directly to the project’s Technical Director. The position is responsible for all learning support activities with the Mission, across all portfolios and also for capacity-building with Senegalese partner organizations including the Government of Senegal. The position is full-time and will last the duration of the 5-year project.
- Propose innovative MEL capacity building that measures performance of knowledge acquisition
- Lead CLA and knowledge management (KM) methods to support learning across all Mission teams and at the highest level of Mission management
- Organize and facilitate structured learning events for USAID and other stakeholders
- Support the development and implementation of the activities related to training and capacity building in MEL
- Develop and implement tools for conducting Capacity Assessments and take leadership in implementing Capacity Assessment Plans targeting USAID/Senegal staff and partner organizations
- Facilitate learning agenda development
- Design capacity-building performance measurement frameworks
- Track progress of capacity-building efforts
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field such as international development, project management, statistics, or economics.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of progressively more responsible experience in leading the monitoring, evaluation, and analysis of donor development projects.
- Demonstrated expertise in facilitation and training in both large, formal settings and strong interpersonal skills for coaching and mentoring in informal settings.
- Demonstrated experience in Collaborating, Learning and Adapting (CLA).
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning, monitoring and evaluation, project design, and learning, including experience in applying learning to improve development programs and systems change for adaptive management of development organizations.
- Familiarity with required USAID MEL policies and procedures, USAID CLA guidance and tools.
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication and presentations skills.
- Professional proficiency in spoken and written English and French.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please visit our website, https://phh.tbe.taleo.net/phh04/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=MSI&c…
How to apply
Apply Here https://www.click2apply.net/OayZR8hBrgVLHr6mUpkNp