Below is the summary of the specific Roles:
- Working closely with the PSI Social Enterprise teams, Lead planning and launch of the new Global PSI brands in the Nigeria market.
· Lead the sales, and medical detailer teams, and work closely with the Social Enterprise Lead to ensure Nigeria’s enterprise goals relating to the P&L, Market Growth and Market execution are achieved.
- Develop PSI Nigeria’s annual marketing and business planning process for all brands.
- Propose and lead the market research and landscaping process developing useful market and consumer insights to data driven decision making by PSI.
- Propose and track metrics to measure the effectiveness of PSI marketing interventions.
· Oversee scale of the Sales Force Automation and other digital innovations to drive PSI objectives of sustainably bringing care closer to the consumers.
· PSI lead representative at market development engagements with different stakeholders including MoH, Private and Commercial players.
What are we looking for?
· Degree in Business or relevant subject or fields (e.g. finance, entrepreneurship). Degree across a variety of disciplines including strategic account management, marketing, medicine, finance, B/P administration, Pharmacy etc.
· CIM and MBA preferred.
· 7+ years of experience working at the management level of a business enterprise.
· Finance background either through education or experience;
· External experiences and international experience is a plus;
· Understanding of local healthcare and small and medium enterprises systems is a plus;
· Experience in social enterprises an added advantage.
· Experience in sales and brand management from an FMCG background an added advantage
Key Personal Competencies:**
· Business & Financial Acumen: Understands and intelligently applies economic, financial, and industry data to make sound business decisions.
· Influencing/Negotiation skills: Ability to understand both internal and customer perspectives so as to be able to build a win-win strategy for financial and value-based negotiation.
· Working Across Boundaries: Thinks and acts beyond one’s silo – bridges team, functional, divisional and/or geographical boundaries.
· Strategic Thinking: Visualizes the way forward, identifying opportunities that add value to the work and to the business.
· Project Management: Organizes work efforts by prioritizing tasks, using resources optimally, establishing appropriate deadlines and ensuring on-time delivery.
· Productive Communication: Plans and delivers ideas and information to others in an impactful manner.
· Strategic Business Management: Ability to set strategic plans, consider execution tradeoffs and continuously adjust approaches to maximize business performance.
· Market Access: Deep knowledge of the healthcare environment, payer decision- making processes, product pricing and distribution to demonstrate value to franchisees and their customers across our therapeutic areas.
· Highly self-driven and passionate about what they do
· Work with the pharmacy teams to lead new product registrations in Nigeria.
· Identification of strategic partnerships in Nigeria that could expand product offerings beyond the PSI owned brands.
Key performance Indicators
· Marketing Strategy and Plans for existing and new products, developed and executed in line with PSI planning guidelines
· Marketing spend fully managed within approved budgets
· PSI Business Plan commitments on market growth, revenue targets and brand performance achieved.
· Financial monitoring system developed for the Strategic Business Unit with monthly monitoring and reporting structure;
· Social Enterprise marketing plan in place addressing products, price, promotion (including site communication plans) & place and activities implemented that will lead to increased visibility, customer volume to the clinics, increased revenue/ profits and clinic financing;
· Timely visibility of sales and medical detailer activities and field performance through SFA
· Market Landscaping and intelligence reports for decision making
· Strategic products and partnerships identified for potential engagement by PSI
How to apply
All interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive resume with a cover letter as ONE PDF/Word document to the e-mail addresses from firstname.lastname@example.org using the position title and location as the subject of the e-mail.