Develop a comprehensive MEAL Framework and System, and related procedures and tools for Sudan Social Protection Programme.
In order to be successful, you will bring/have:
- Minimum of advanced degree (MSc) in an area of social development, economics, statistics or other relevant discipline
- Minimum 6-9 years of practical experience in M&E system coordination/implementation in an international non-governmental organisation
- Demonstrable track-record in data tracking and evaluation, with the ability to support staff, government departments, and partners on data collection, management, analysis, and disseminate complex information to a range of audiences.
- Conversant with impact evaluation methods as well as other established evaluation criteria (such as DEC)
- Practical knowledge or experience of working in humanitarian response and recovery at a technical senior level position.
- Excellent writing skills to present assessment and project reports in English
- Computer literacy, particularly in Microsoft Office, any statistical package like STATA and digital data management systems
- Excellent planning, coordination, and reporting skills, with the ability to organise a substantial workload comprised of complex, diverse tasks and responsibilities;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in English, with experience working in multicultural, multi-location, values driven teams;
- Ability and willingness to dramatically change work practices and hours, and work with incoming surge teams, in the event of emergencie.
Contract duration: 1 year
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children International does not charge any kind of fee at whichever stage of the recruitment process and does not act through recruitment agent.
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YS50YW1iYS45NTMxNS4xMjE4NUBzYXZldGhlY2hpbGRyZW5hby5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20