Since 1963 and in 148 countries, ACDI/VOCA has empowered people in developing and transitional nations to succeed in the global economy. Based in Washington, D.C., ACDI/VOCA is a nonprofit international development organization that designs and delivers technical and management solutions in agriculture, economic growth, and resilience to promote economic prosperity and social inclusion.
Subject Matter and Project Management Experts, Cambodia
ACDI/VOCA is seeking management and technical experts for an upcoming program funded by USAID in Cambodia. The program will promote economic growth, inclusive natural resource governance, biodiversity conservation, and low emissions development. It is anticipated to start in early 2022 and these positions are envisioned to be based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Career opportunities include the following positions:
- Finance and Operations Director
- CLA Director
- Private Sector Engagement Lead
- M&E Manager
- Gender & Youth Advisor
- Agriculture Policy Expert
While each position will have its own operational and technical scope under the activity, overall qualifications will meet the below:
- Advanced degree in a field related to the specific technical discipline (above)
- Minimum five years’ experience in the related technical area, including in the private sector
- Experience with USAID and/or any other international donor-funded project preferred
- Proven ability to facilitate high-value partnerships with communities, private and public-sector stakeholders
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in Cambodia required
- Fluency in English required, Khmer preferred
Cambodian nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to apply
Please apply online at www.acdivoca.org/international-jobs. The applications will be reviewed promptly upon receipt, only finalists will be contacted. ACDI/VOCA is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities and people from diverse groups are encouraged to apply. ACDI/VOCA will never request payment or charge a fee to apply for any position.