1. Asset Follow ups:
• Ensure all HRO assets are registered and codified with numbering (refer to HRO Log Manual for details);
• Ensure that asset is given to users, after completion of “Asset Reception Form”;
• Make sure HRO assets are all in good condition (Motorized assets, office assets, projects tools, office/guest house assets/items. etc.).
• Make separate binders for each vehicle and filing all necessary documents (i.e. copy of rental car contract, copy of fuel slips, with all bills and documents, car monthly log book, fuel consumption follows up, accident form with attached documents etc.
• Creating a binder for all vehicle fuel consumption report;
• Ensuring all vehicles are in good condition and ready for use;
• Organize the driver duty schedule and ensure the movement of board is filled in regularly
• Follow up of staff movement between Area and capital offices;
• Supervise the fuel consumption of each car and report directly to CLM
• Provide the monthly report to Capital logistics department and file copy of fuel consumption report in “Transport follow up” binder.
• Ensure all commodities and goods are well organized in the stock by project/program
• Ensure all commodities and goods have stock cards and registered in “Stock Situation Report”;
• Ensure all commodities for stock commodities IN/OUT have “Stock Request” form, “Waybill
• or Reception Voucher” and properly recorded in “Stock Cards” and “Stock Situation Report”;
• Ensure the tidiness and well protection of goods/commodities in stock and monthly stock inspection form is filled in by (non-logistic member) regularly;
• Ensure the safety and security of stock/Warehouse and HRO commodities/goods within stock; – check the fire extinguishers are in working condition in stock, control the entrance and exit door locks etc.
• Follow-up procurement & supplies for the area in coordination with the country office in Beirut.
• Check deliveries follow-up of each procurement contracts;
• Procure all projects and office logistical requirements based on HRO procurement guidelines.
• Communication with field office(s) via e-mail, skype or cell phone in order to provide on time procurement supports.
• Prepare monthly reports to CLM which Includes – (Fuel consumption report, asset follow up, stock situation report, Communication report);
• Create separate binders for each reporting documents and file in line with Logistics Filing procedures;
• To archive and centralize the files
Qualifications and Work Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain, or any relevant field
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Logistics, preferably within a humanitarian context;
• Experience in supply chain operations; and key institutional donor’s rules and regulations;
• Experience in fleet, warehouse and assets management.
• Proficient in MS Office applications
• Fluent in both Turkish and English, written and verbal Good knowledge of purchase procedures in general.
• Language Skills: Fluent in Arabic and Turkish, and appropriate level in English, (speaking/reading/writing).
• Work experience: Previous relevant experience in a logistic function and preferably in an NGO 1 to 2 year
• Computer skills: Basic knowledge in Microsoft Office Excel and Word and computer sciences.
• Other requirement: Valid driving license since at least 2 years
• Other knowledge: Acquaintance with NGO’ rules, procedures and regulations
• Interest: Work in relief
• Managing performance and development
• Planning and delivering results
• Coping with change
• Communicating with impact and respect
• Handling insecure environments
• Good Communication skills
• Honest and trustworthy
• Reliable, rigorous and well organized
• Motivated and dedicated to his/her job
• Able and willing to learn to extend his/her scope of work
• Able to manage priorities, take initiatives and work without constant supervision
• Motivated and dedicated to his/her job
How to apply
• Hope Revival has a zero-tolerance regarding sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority, and discrimination. HRO also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles
• Hope Revival is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Hope Revival considers all applicants based on merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Applicants in need of accommodation during the interview can contact the HR team at recruitment@HRO.NGO
• As required by law, the Hope Revival will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants and employees with a known disability.
• If you are interested to join our team please send your resume, list of at least 3 professional references (latest two Line Managers and HR Manager) including contact information and cover letter in ENGLISH describing your reasons for applying and relevant qualifications to this link: