The Supply Chain Associate is overall responsible for administrative concerns/matters leading to the successful storage, accounting, disbursement and procurement of materials, equipment and goods needed for the Development and Emergency Response Program.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* College degree
* Knowledgeable in Microsoft word and excel application
* Experience in handling Supply Chain is a plus
* Effective communication skills, both in written and verbal forms in order to establish effective relationships with a wide range of audiences, including at a geographical distance
* Ability to think and act fast
* High flexibility
* Strong sense of urgency and work ethic.
* Can tolerate working under ambiguous circumstances and sometimes difficult situations
* Understands and believes in Save the Children’s mission and vision; commits to its objectives and willing to adopt Save the Children’s methodology and framework.
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YS50YW1iYS43MTE0NC4xMjE4NUBzYXZldGhlY2hpbGRyZW5hby5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!