The SRD Center is committed to quality and excellence in helping national and international agencies in the domains of education, health, and environment, to succeed through providing state-of-the art consultation services, exceptional capacity building opportunities, and sound implementation, monitoring, and post-project evaluation for humanitarian and development projects. The Center’s Head Office is located in Amman.
- Present facilitative, well prepared, organized, and clear training sessions that build the students skills in tailoring and embroidery in Al Za’atri Refugee Camp in Jordan.
- Provide the student with timely information and feedback on their competency progress relative to quizzes, tests, homework and projects.
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date records of student academic performance and attendance.
- Possess a thorough knowledge and understanding of youth and women center policies, and actively participate in their implementation and enforcement.
- Follow all retention policies of the center to ensure students are in attendance.
- Conduct coherent, knowledgeable, and consistent outreach sessions to inform Syrian refugees about Youth programs; and assist in mobilizing.
- Serve as a focal point between community members and parents of participants, youth center staff.
- Promote the importance of continuous and respectful dialogue with the refugee community among staff.
- Collect and draft supporting materials if needed to improve the curricula.
- Provide regular feedback on curricular content and suggest improvements.
- Support regular data collection, conduct analysis of data and prepare reports to management.
- Daily inspection and documentation of over all conditions of learning process, and student performance.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
• Diploma in tailor vocation or any related certificate;
• Four years’ experience in tailoring and fashion design; and
• Two year of training or related field experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Personal Attributes
• Good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Strong organizational and team working skills;
• Knowledge of the NGO operations and the dynamics of the humanitarian sector is a plus;
• Energetic and motivated individuals with a passion for training youth and a desire to work with Syrian refugees;
• Flexibility and willingness to adapt to fluctuating hours and duties;
• A team player, able to work and coordinate with others; and • Native Arabic language skills and very good in English Language skills.
How to apply
Send CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the email subject line, please write: Fashion Design/Jordan (your name)**
In the body of the email please write the following information only:
- Full Name:
- Email Address: