The Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for filling positions in the company by sourcing viable candidates and assessing their suitability to the company. The Talent Acquisition Manager is also responsible for ensuring that current employees are satisfied with the company. To be successful as a talent acquisition manager you must have excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for working with others. A good talent acquisition manager is incredibly organized and able to multitask.
In order to be successful, you will bring/have:
- Prior 5-8 years’ experience at HR management level
- Proven operational HR track-record – experience of providing a senior generalist HR service to managers across a full range of HR issues
- Excellent skills in handling and advising on complex people management issues
- Experience of and well-developed skills in recruitment and selection
- Good attention to detail
- Understanding staff care for humanitarian staff, in particular approaches to welfare, stress, R&R, and debriefing
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel/Word.
- Good facilitation skills and ability to deliver induction briefing/training
- Strong communication (written and spoken), and interpersonal skills in English, with experience in managing multicultural teams.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- NGO experience within a complex country program in emergency response/humanitarian environments.
- Experience of working in remote bases or exposure to a different experience with limited infrastructure and direct support.
Contract duration and type: 1-year (National)
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children International does not charge any kind of fee at whichever stage of the recruitment process and does not act through recruitment agents
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=Z2thbWF1LjI2MDc3LjEyMTg1QHNhdmV0aGVjaGlsZHJlbmFvLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ