Position: Turkey and Protection Projects Manager
Job Location: Gaziantep, Turkey
Reporting to: Senior Programs Manager
Working area: Gaziantep, Turkey
Number of positions open: 1
Last date for application: August 27, 2021
Grant Manager, Syria Office Manager, MEAL, IMU, Field Offices, Finance Manager, Procurement, Logistic, Senior Manager Operations, Advisory, Site manager.
General objective of the position:
The projects manager responsibilities include delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
· Coordinate resources for the flawless execution of projects.
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
· Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
· Ensure resources availability and allocation.
· Lead development of detailed project plan to track progress.
· Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
· Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
· Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
· Ensure and track projects spending on monthly basis from all donors
· Attend a weekly meeting to review projects status with Program team.
· Represent SAMS in all relevant fora in relation to the position duties, e.g. 3RP coordination platforms, UNOCHA, NGOs, donors.
· Ensure all project staff have job descriptions and are aware of their responsibilities.
· Develop performance objectives for each staff. Evaluate staff according to SAMS HR policy.
· Develop professional development plans for project staff.
· Delegate appropriately.
· Build an effective team approach ensuring project staff are working together effectively.
· Hold weekly team meetings with project staff for planning purposes, information sharing and problem solving.
· Promote and model a positive, professional and respectful office culture.
THE CANDIDATE’S REQUIREMENTS
Mandatory Qualifications required
· University degree in Medical Science. Business Management or any related field.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in Medical and Health Services Managers
· Fluency written and spoken in Arabic
· Advanced written and spoken English
· Intermediate Written and spoken Turkish
· Risk Management
· Report Writing
· Remote Management Tools
· Bill of Quantities (BOQ) Management
· Project Management
· Cost Analysis
· Budget Management
· Partnership Management
· Microsoft Office (Excel, word, PowerPoint)
How to apply
The salary will be defined regarding the SAMS Turkey Office salary scale on-going.