Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international medical and humanitarian association founded in 1971 that provides assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters and to victims of armed conflicts. They do so irrespective of race, religion, creed or political convictions. MSF is present in more than 60 countries worldwide.
To reinforce the team, MSF- France recruits a**:** “Unifield” ERP Supply Mobile Implementation Officer
UniField is an Information System (ERP) aiming to replace the existing field management tools with a new solution that will integrate finance and supply and be shared by all coordinations and projects. The MSF Operational Centre of Paris (OCP) started its deployment phase in 2018.
To reinforce the team, MSF-OCP is currently looking for a UniField Supply Mobile Implementer officer.
Your mission is to participate to the deployment of UniField and to implement the Supply module of the software in MSF-OCP missions. You will perform assessment and mission accompaniment to get the mission prepared for the deployment, train and support users.
Under the supervision of the deputy deployment director, the UniField supply MIO will be required to perform the following main activities:
· Preparing OCP missions for Unifield deployment:
o In collaboration with UniField supply team members and referents, participate to a mission assessment (mapping) prior to deployment and support the cell/field in preparing for UniField.
o Participate to the field visit as part of the mapping (or in remote if no other choice)
o Prepare deployment contract which synthesizes the assessment and all prerequisites before deployment (action plan…)
o In collaboration with UniField supply team members, contributes to define UniField configuration and data migration and user rights
o Capitalize all deployment related documentation for the project
· Training and end users’ support:
o Adjusts all training materials (content, format and methods) dedicated to field staff in line with the OCP deployment strategy
o Prepares, organizes, and performs the Supply Med & Log Field User trainings (group trainings, 1-to-1 trainings & coaching), whether physically or online.
o Provide technical post-training and post-deployment user support
Candidate profile :
· University degree or equivalent professional qualification in supply/logistics is required
· Experience or strong interest to train/coach users on an IT tool (with users ranging from very high to very low computer literacy)
· Good written and verbal communication skills in English and French: Minimum C1 fluent in French and B2 in English
· Experience in multicultural environment
· Confident working with software and information systems
· Significative experience working in a team and demonstrated organization skills
· Willing to travel to field projects (70% of the working time spent on the field, for 2 to 8 weeks missions)
· Willing to work in a “project mode” (with deadlines, in constant evolution)
· Strong adaptation capacity (security constraints on the field, operational requirements, sanitary context)
· Previous experience with UniField is considered as a strong advantage
· MSF or NGO field experience is considered as an advantage
Conditions if contracted with MSF France:
· Fixed term Contract: 12 months
· Monthly Gross Salary fixed according to the level 11 of the international remuneration grid (minimum of 1973 euros + experience)
· Bonus: Seniority bonus according to experience + Additional bonus of 0.5 months’ salary at the end of the 12 months of engagement
· Leaves: 25 days per year + 5 additional days for a commitment of 12 months + recuperation days that we decide together depending on your workload
· Flight ticket: supported at 100% when going to the field and coming back home + trips to Paris
· Perdiem in mission, at HQ and at home during working periods (weekdays): lunch (10 €) and evening (15 €)**
· Accommodation: Supported at 100% at headquarters if no possibility of accommodation **
· Starting date: August 31st, 2021
How to apply
Kindly send your application (letter of interest and CV) till June 20th 2021 to:
Only selected candidates will be contacted