EnCompass LLC seeks to hire 2 Virtual Production Associates to assist and/or lead the production of customized, highly interactive virtual learning experiences in Adobe Connect, Zoom, and other platforms. S/He will work directly with many EnCompass staff members, partners, and clients in the UN, U.S. Government, NGO, foundations, and corporate sectors. S/He will be expected to establish and maintain excellent relationships with partners and clients, work efficiently and effectively under pressure, be able to use good judgment in all decisions, and work independently as well as in a team.
The Virtual Production Associate will be trained (as a Producer) by EnCompass and can be geographically located anywhere with a reliable, secure, high-speed internet connection. Must be legally authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
Manage technically advanced virtual environments
- Provide technical support for sessions and assist other producers as appropriate in all technical components of web conferencing software (like Adobe Connect, Zoom, WebEx, BlueJeans, GoogleMeet, etc.).
- Prepare for training delivery by developing, reviewing, and updating materials, attending rehearsals, and confirming all necessary technical configurations.
- Manage technical support during training delivery by providing audio and visual support to attendees and speakers.
- Establish positive working relationships with clients, partners, and consultants as well as apply professional inter-cultural awareness with all attendees
Provide in-depth session notes and debrief materials to a Project Manager
- Provide a detailed account of the meeting from a technical perspective.
- Draft and disseminate notes of meeting to include recording.
Participate in and/or contribute to ongoing training to improve expertise in software use and customer support improvement
- Attend and/or assist with periodic software/platform training with Production team.
- Obtain and maintain high-level familiarity of all features needed to conduct flawless virtual deliveries
- Stay in communication with Production Community of Practice regarding schedule and timing of deliveries
- Explore new production-related technologies and propose updates to the work of EnCompass
- Engages fully as a member of the EnCompass staff team, including participating in staff meetings and other EnCompass
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and four years experience or Master’s degree and two years experience.
Experience and Skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to interact with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English. In addition to English, proficiency in French or Spanish is desirable.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and strong time management skills
- Experience working with organizations with an international focus is preferred
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products (ex. Word, PPT, etc.)
- Ability to work in an appreciative, strengths-based environment
Technical Experience and Skills
- Ability to learn new software and software features quickly and effectively
- Ability to troubleshoot technology independently and respond to technical difficulties calmly and confidently
- Experience in supporting virtual learning programs, webinars, or virtual meetings, providing immediate technical support to attendees a plus
- Experience working with online meeting and training software programs including Adobe Connect and Zoom preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge and competence in WebEx or other web conferencing tools such as WebEx, BlueJeans, and/or GoogleMeet preferred
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software applications: word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, web and email applications
- Ability to manage time and prioritize tasks, producing quality products within tight time constraints
- Demonstrated experience in working on multiple priorities consecutively and sequentially and meeting quality standards for accuracy, attention to detail, and timeliness
- Ability to work independently and also as a member of a team
How to Apply
Please submit a CV and cover letter with your application.
EnCompass LLC is a progressive Equal Opportunity Employer. We promote, celebrate, and support a diverse and inclusive organizational culture and workforce. We are committed to providing all of our employees with an environment free from discrimination and harassment, where all are treated with dignity and respect. We do not tolerate, and explicitly prohibit, discrimination or harassment of any kind, at any time, in all aspects of employment. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, disciplinary measures, terminations, compensation, benefits, social and recreational programs, and training. EnCompass also does not tolerate retaliation against individuals who report discrimination or harassment. Our continuing commitment to the principle of Equal Opportunity Employment for all means all employment decisions are based only on the job requirements, the candidate’s qualifications, and the needs of EnCompass as a business—not on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, belief, sex (including pregnancy and related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability status, veteran status, genetic information, HIV status, family/marital/parental status, or any other status protected by the laws and regulations in the jurisdictions where we work.
The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The incumbent must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.