Introduction to Organization
Established in 2007, AAN Associates is a ‘Social Enterprise’ established to enable development partners in finding simple, innovative, cost-efficient, and sustainable solutions to developmental challenges. AAN Associates brings extensive research and evaluation experience in varied contexts i.e., development to humanitarian (including complex emergencies) crises. AAN has undertaken more than 100 consulting projects in over 20 countries (East Asia and Pacific, South & West Asia, Middle East, East and South Africa, and West Africa), with bi / multilateral funding agencies, United Nations, public sector, and non-profit entities.
AAN is a growing organization with a distinctive track of producing award winning research and evaluations. These awards and distinctions have come to complement AAN’s recognition as practice lead in ‘social research’ and ‘evaluations. AAN is pursuing an aggressive growth strategy underpinned by excellence in service, improvising innovation, and technology, strengthening partnerships and resources, forging institutional systems and diversity.
AAN Associates is looking for an Evaluation Expert for an upcoming assignment in the ECAR Region. Following are the requirements to apply for the position:
- Must have a degree in the social sciences, economics, international development or other relevant disciplines with at least a Bachelor’s Degree and 5-7 years relevant experience
- Must have technical expertise pertaining to Evaluation and Research
- Proven experience minimum five years in conducting evaluations and research
- Individual should have an in-depth understanding of programming in health, particularly for refugee and migrant children.
- Proven experience in facilitating and collecting information with vulnerable groups, especially children
- Knowledge of human-rights and gender-based violence prevention.
- Good ability to write reports clearly and concisely.
- Fluency (oral and written) in English and Italian required.
- Good understanding of UNEG norms and standards for Evaluation and other international evaluation standards.
- Experience working in the ECAR region
How to apply
Interested consultants must email at firstname.lastname@example.org along with their updated CVs and cover letters (in English) aforementioned information to express their interest by mentioning ” Evaluation Expert (Italy National)” in the subject line.