JOB TITLE: MEDIA MONITORING ANALYST
REPORTING TO: HEAD OF MEDIA
BASED AT: NAIROBI, KENYA
ABOUT FARSIGHT GROUP:
Farsight Africa Group is a leading full-service Pan-African communications company that delivers impactful solutions to companies, governments, development organisations and individuals across East Africa.
Farsight Africa Group has established a reputation in the marketplace for working in complex and challenging environments that demand a comprehensive understanding of local cultures, indigenous communication practices and relationships with stakeholders at both the grassroots and national level.
Accurately monitor, analyse, and report all client publicity activities on assigned media using provided software and client-given guidelines. They shall also carry out additional duties that may be assigned to them to ensure timely and satisfactory delivery of monitoring services to the client.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Checking assigned broadcasting recordings for the relevant radio and television stations;
- Scanning, OCR, extraction and analysis of client print stories using keywords;
- Using the provided online system to capture online media stories;
- Listening to recordings and accurately picking out client content;
- Accurately providing reports for the above in accordance with the provided parameters;
- Assigning the right categories and themes to each story;
- Proactively report any relevant items that might be missed out on the brief;
- Countercheck and carry out quality control;
- Assist with compilation of bi-weekly reports; and
- Any other duties assigned by management.
- Degree / Diploma in any relevant field
- 3+ years experience in media monitoring
- 3+ years experience in handling media content and/or PR analysis
- Experience in social media monitoring and analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How to apply
Kindly send your application letter and CV to email@example.com before 14th May 2021.
Applications shall be reviewed on a rolling basis until the right candidate has been selected.