At Relief Applications you will join a multinational team. You will be part of the innovation task force, imagining and creating cutting edge solutions to change how we help those affected by disasters.
Relief Applications is looking for an enthusiastic Designer to join our growing development team. We are looking for professionals passionate about shaping the next generation of innovators and humanitarian developers.
If you have excellent visual, user experience, product and interaction skills and a passion for web applications innovation, then we would like to meet you! You will have a high degree of responsibility and ownership over the development of new features to improve and enhance mission-critical visuals.
At Relief Applications we help humanitarian organization to better respond to crisis by providing the right innovation or the right technology and ultimately better assist those affected by disaster and conflicts.
Relief Applications runs several innovative projects using AI (virtual assistant) and is looking at developing its machine learning capabilities. You will be part of the innovation task force, imagining and creating cutting edge solutions to change the HOW we help those affected by disasters.
Our office is based in Madrid.
- 1-3 years
- Ensure a cohesive and optimized user experience across all Relief Applications’ products
- Design innovative digital solutions for institutional projects and complex service requests
- Design microsites for targeted projects
- Manage workflow and maintain tight deadlines of multiple, simultaneous projects with priorisation guidance from Managers
- Exchange knowledge and support among internal teams
- Experience with design and UX/UI tools like Sketch, Invision, Miro, Zeplin etc. This includes the ability to create quick prototypes based on ideas and be able to test it out with various stakeholders in order to create a better user experience
- Knowledge of capabilities and limitations of web and mobile technologies and ideally some experience that extends beyond-screen based designs
- Proven capability of working on a project from the concept to the final design package
- Ability to design and prototype UI for web and mobile platforms
- Eye for design and UX consistency across platforms
- Flexible attitude and passion, proactive and easy going
- Excellent analytical and intuitive problem-solving skills
- Able to learn new technologies quickly
- Fluency in English, Spanish and French desired but not essential.
- You have to work at least 5 days per month in the office of Madrid.
How to apply
- Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Due to the nature of this position, only candidates legally eligible to work in the EU may apply
- In case you are still enrolled in university, please feel free to apply for a design internship.