World Vision International :
Join and be part of a global relief, development and advocacy NGO, dedicated to work with children, families & communities to overcome poverty and injustice. World Vision International was established in 1950 & operates in nearly 100 countries worldwide.
World Vision is committed to the protection of children and we do not employ people whose background is not suitable for working with children. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
World Vision is seeking a Project Coordinator to provide coordination in project development, planning, implementation and monitoring in the Syria/Aleppo and Idleb Governorates for the BHA funded Facilitating Assistance in Syria through Emergency Response – FASTER project. The Project Coordinator will provide day-to-day management to achieve high quality results in line with acceptable project norms relevant to the established goals, objectives and operating policies of the project and WV as well as supervise the implementation activities of the grant in relation to project goals and objectives, monthly activity schedule, timing of expenditures, budgets, etc.
• Manage overall project activities in terms of implementing activities at the field level. This includes ensuring compliance to humanitarian, organizational and donor standards in beneficiary identification, implementation plans, documentation, reporting and accountability.
• Manage day to day activities of WASH and Shelter supervisors in Azaz and the Field WASH Engineer in Idleb to monitor their performance.
• Liaise with partners at the Gaziantep level to ensure that they are meeting project objectives.
• Coordinate operations under the project with relevant functions, such as programs, sectors, finance, logistics and procurement, administration, human resources, safety and security, communications.
• Liaise with administrative functions in the field such as logistics, procurement, and human resources to ensure project activities running smoothly.
• Oversee the establishment and maintenance of filling system in the office.
• Monitor weekly, monthly and yearly activity schedules.
• Ensure and encourage good stewardship on resources available to the response for the benefit of the community and the organization.
• Determine staffing requirements and recruit WASH staff in IDP camps as necessary in conjunction with P&C
• Ensure that all documentation & filing systems are in order.
• Develop quarterly, semi and final reports.
• Work with MEAL team to follow up on Monitoring visit reports to ensure that issues are dealt with timely with the field team and partners to ensure program quality
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Bachelor or Post Graduate University degree in International Development or other related fields of humanitarian or development studies
· Must be fluent in spoken and written English and Arabic.
· Knowledge of Syria specific context and cross-border response.
· Experience in remote management.
· Computer literacy (MS Excel, MS Word).
· Good organizational and communication skills.
· Experience supervising office staff and writing reports
· 5 years experiences in projects management/ coordination, projects monitoring
WORLD VISION INTERNATIONAL ÇALIŞANI ADAYI AYDINLATMA METNİ
Bu aydınlatma metni, 6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanununun (“**Kanun**”) 10’uncu maddesi ile Aydınlatma Yükümlülüğünün Yerine Getirilmesinde Uyulacak Usul ve Esaslar Hakkında Tebliğ kapsamında veri sorumlusu sıfatıyla Kanberiye Mah. 875. Sokak Boss Plaza Kat:2 No :22 Haliliye/Şanlıurfa adresinde mukim World Vision International (“WVI”) tarafından hazırlanmıştır.
WVI tarafından, ad-soyad, e-posta adresi, cep telefonu no, referanslar ve özgeçmiş kişisel verileriniz, WVI iş ilanlarına özel istihdam büroları üzerinden veya WVI’ye doğrudan yaptığınız başvurunuz çerçevesinde, çalışan adayı seçme ve yerleştirme süreçlerinin yürütülmesi amacıyla, Kanunun 5. maddesinde belirtilen “işleme faaliyetinin bir hakkın tesisi, kullanılması veya korunması için veri işlemenin zorunlu olması” ve “bir sözleşmenin kurulması için kişisel verilerin işlenmesinin gerekli olması” hukuki sebeplerine dayanılarak, tamamen veya kısmen otomatik yolla işlenecek ve aynı amaçların gerçekleştirilebilmesi için tedarikçilerimize aktarılacaktır. Ek olarak, referans gösterdiğiniz kişilere ait kişisel verilerin WVI ile paylaşılması hakkın
da gerekli bilgilendirme ve izinlerin tarafınızca alındığı varsayılarak irtibata geçilecektedir.
Bu konu hakkında Kanun’un “ilgili kişinin haklarını düzenleyen” 11’inci maddesi kapsamındaki taleplerinizi, Veri Sorumlusuna Başvuru Usul ve Esasları Hakkında Tebliğe göre yazılı olarak WVI resmi adresine posta yoluyla veya (firstname.lastname@example.org) e-posta adresinden WVI’ye iletebilirsiniz.
Aydınlatma metnini okudum, anladım ☐
WORLD VISION INTERNATIONAL JOB CANDIDATE PRIVACY NOTICE
This information notice was drafted by World Vision International (“WVI”) which resident at Kanberiye Mah. 875. Sokak Boss Plaza Kat:2 No :22 Haliliye/Şanlıurfa as data controller in accordance with Article 10 of the Turkish Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“**Law**”) and the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Fulfilling the Obligation to Inform.
On the legal bases referred to in Article 5, “the processing activity is necessary for establishment, use or protection of a right” and “the processing is necessary for the conclusion or fulfilment of a contract”, WVI shall process your name-surname, e-mail address, mobile phone no, references and CV/résumé personal data for carrying out selection and placement processes for job candidates, and transfer them to third party suppliers through your applications to published WVI job ads via employment agencies or sending your CV/résumé to WVI directly by wholly or partly automatic means. Additionally, WVI Turkey is going to get in touch with your references assuming that all obligatory information is given, and consents are obtained by your side about sharing their personal data with WVI.
You , as the data subject, may submit your request to WVI by post to WVI official address in writing or WVI e-mail address (email@example.com) to perform your rights under the Article 11 of the Law to WVI in accordance with the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller.
I have read and understood this Privacy Notice ☐
How to apply
If you are interested to apply, please send a cover letter and your detailed CV must be in English addressing relevant qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail. (Please ensure that CV includes names and contact details of at least 3 referees/references).
In the subject line of your e-mail message, please, mention the title of the position you are applying for. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for the interview. Application without same title of position will not be considered.
The deadline for submitting the applications is 22 August 2021. Applications submitted before the deadline will be reviewed and considered upon receipt.